Carbon dioxide (CO2) laser marking machine principle
The carbon dioxide laser is a gas applicator with a wavelength of 1064 um in the infrared light band. Carbon dioxide gas is used to charge the discharge tube as a medium for generating laser light. When a high voltage is applied to the electrode, a glow discharge is generated in the discharge tube, and the gas molecules can be released. The laser is amplified and the laser energy is amplified to form a laser beam for processing the material. The laser beam path is changed by a computer controlled galvanometer to achieve automatic marking.
1. Using RF laser and high speed galvanometer;
2. The laser marking is clear, the speed is fast, the yield is high, and there is no pollution;
3. Graphics, text, serial number can be edited by software, and the change is convenient;
4. The laser is 30,000 hours free of maintenance, no consumables, low cost of use, energy saving;
5. Mark environmental protection, in line with ROHS standards;
[Chenda Laser Marking Machine] Adapt to materials and industry:
Applicable materials mainly include non-metallic materials such as bamboo and wood products, long, cloth leather, plexiglass, epoxy resin, acrylic, polyester resin.
(This article was originally written by Chenxi Laser. Reprinted must indicate the source: www.levihersh.com, cherish the labor results of others, is to respect yourself)